Jan 23, 2013

Oriental Pavilion @ Jaya 33 PJ

8/6/2011

Contrary to mainstream perception, I realized I have been recovering my accumulated sleep debts on weekdays rather than weekdays. There is a tendency to pack as much social activity as possible on weekends, hence, deprived of the usual rest and relax hours I'm entitled to. And its also because I'm anti social and too tired to socialize whatsoever on weekdays. 

So, friends, if you are reading this, Please don't call me after 9pm on weekdays because I'm in the process of grooming myself to become the next Princess. Geddit? Like, I need my beauty sleep?

Anyway, some pictures of my sleep deprived self, which don't look that bad after all. Was at Oriental Pavillion, Jaya33 for Breakfast, a mere 6 hours after yumcha-till-the-wake-of-dawn session at Murni the night prior.

Oriental Pavillion

The place was packed to the brim and there was still a bunch of people waiting for tables though it was already close to 1pm. I think this place sits about 30 tables with 7-8 private rooms.


Complimentary Starters.


Assortment of Dim Sum(s). There was a wider array of Dim Sum available but to my disappointment a lot of it was already sold out by the time we got there. I vow to be an early bird next time.





This is one of the star dish of Oriental Pavilion.



The sleep deprived bunch of us foodies.





Overall Rating: 7/10 for the food and elegant atmosphere. Upgraded because of the Siew Yok and downgraded slightly because of the affordability factor. The bill came up to about Rm25 per head.
I would only come back their signature dish ie. The Siew Yok. The rest of the Dim Sum(s) tasted, standard. I would very much prefer Jin Xuan, located in Damansara Jaya and Damansara Uptown.

Oriental Pavillion is located at:
Jaya 33 P1-04 Jalan Semangat  46100 Petaling Jaya
03-7956 9288

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Spicy Sharon - A Malaysian Lifestyle And Food Blog - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger