Jan 28, 2013

O'Coffee Club Express (Kinokuniya Cafe) @ KLCC

Sometimes when I step into Kinokuniya, I can't help but smell the aroma of food. Little did I know, there's actually a cafe on the upper deck of the book store.

One fine day, I dragged along 2 of my colleagues to try the food out.

O'Coffee Club Express (Kinokuniya Cafe)

There was only about 10 tables in this cafe and we were really lucky to grab the last empty table there. I find the seating area really tight. There was barely a gap between each chair and table and we had to squeeze through upon collecting our food.

Smoked Salmon Pasta. Sorry no rain check.


This dish looked like it came out of a box.

Lasagna. Sorry no rain check.


Cottage Pie. Sorry no rain check.


Overall Rating: 4/10 because of the prompt service but downgraded because of the subpar dishes and price. I will not revisit.

O'Coffee Club Express is located at:
Lot 406-408, 409-430, Level 4, Suria KLCC, 50088 Kuala Lumpur
03-21628292
10am - 10pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Spicy Sharon - A Malaysian Lifestyle And Food Blog - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger