Jan 25, 2013

My Burger Lab @ Sea Park PJ - The Pioneer Gourmet Burger Joint

I was loitering around 1 Utama one late evening when a friend of mine called and asked if I'm interested to join them for a Burger feast in the the newest burger joint in town, My Burger Lab.

Frankly speaking I wasn't a huge fan of burgers, simply because I don't really enjoy the sensation of having too much flavor in my mouth. I would very much prefer to cut through a slab of meat with sides rather than an all-in-one.

Needless to say, my Burger journey started with my Burger lab.

My Burger Lab


I got there at about 7pm and there was already hordes of people waiting for a table outside the shop since the place is relatively small and could accomodate up to about 15 tables max only.

Looking at the menu, there was not much choices to start of with, but I for one, wanted to torn between either the A+ or Beautiful Mess, an apparent stand out in Burger Lab. Word of mouth says that it was that good.

Upon ordering, I was quite taken aback when I was told by the cashier that waiting time could be as long as 90 minutes. I have never in my whole life waited that long for a dish. After all I was already there, I don't really have much choice so this better be worth it.

There was 10 of us there that night and we were really lucky to have spotted a table for 8 right at the end of the shop within the next 30 minutes or so.



A+. Rm15.00.
Layered between two slices of toasted charcoal breads was a well done beef patty wrapped in melted cheedar cheese, sauteed mushrooms, caramelised onions, lettuce and tomato. A simply yet delectable choice of filling. The beef patty was succulent, it was not dry though it was grilled slightly longer just so the cheese could melt. The charcoal bread on the other hand, just taste like any other bread.
Burger Meal. Rm21.00.
There's an option of a set meal which comes with a dose of fries and bottomless drinks for an additional Rm6. I would highly recommend the set meal. The fries was cooked and seasoned to crisp. And there was also a few which still have a thin layer of potato skin on it and I love potato skins.

Overall Rating: 7.5/10 because of the idea of using charcoal bread and awesome fries. In addition, I give A+ an A+. Downgraded because of the long waiting time. That said, I would still return for the Beautiful Mess.
My Burger Lab is located at:
14, Jalan 21/22, Seapark 46300 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Operates from Tuesday to Sunday, 5pm to 10.30pm.

2 comments:

  1. When are we going hereeeee?!!

    KJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything you feel like. lol. not far off from my place =)

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © . Spicy Sharon - A Malaysian Lifestyle And Food Blog - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger